- For the last 8 years, Nicole has worked as the Financial Comptroller for VP's sister company and recently transitioned to her new role as Director of Operations at VP.
"I'm honored and very excited for this opportunity. We at VP are eager for the expansion we have planned for 2021 and look forward to finishing out 2020 strong!"
- Doug leads VP in sales and has 20+ years of experience in Staffing. His dedication and commitment to both VP and his customers is evident through the relationships he has created. Doug is dependable, honest, and always delivers. While Doug is extremely competitive in his career, he is able to also balance time with his beautiful wife and loving family!
- Meet Reagen! Reagen is one of VP's OG Recruiters. She has been with our company since 2015. Reagen's love for helping others allows her to be one of the most competitive Recruiters in the business. She always ensures our contractors get put in a position to succeed. If you are looking for a career . . call Reagen, bring her a Diet Coke, done deal!
- Larry is the Head of Technical Recruiting. His focus is to ensure client's requirements are delivered with high quality output and driven toward client satisfaction. He has 22 years of IT experience to apply these skills to source the best technical talent on the market.
- Eva joined our team and quickly became one of VP's best Recruiters. Eva always has our contractor's best interest at heart and enjoys helping to start the careers of others. Eva is married with 5 children and 5 grandchildren. She loves spending time with family, jet skiing, and camping!
- Please help us welcome Hunter to our team! One may think Hunter has been with VP for many years, as he fits in perfectly with the positive & uplifting environment we strive to have. Hunter works hard, rolls with the punches, and is going to help us crush 2021!
Call Hunter! He can assist you in finding an opportunity to start the new year!
- Diane graduated from Michigan State University in 2020 with a Bachelor's in Social Science and a minor in Health Promotion. She will be focusing her recruiting efforts within our IT & Healthcare department. Diane would like to eventually secure a position within our sales team. You can find Diane spending quality time with family and friends. She also enjoys skiing, wakeboarding, fishing and snowboarding!
- Jodi is currently enrolled at Kettering University, she's VP's first co-op student. She's leading into her senior year and is pursuing Business Administration. She is a great addition to our IT & Healthcare recruiting team. In her free time Jodi likes to go to the beach & take road trips with her family and friends!
Training and Development
- Ashley specializes in training program design, workshop facilitation, workforce planning, and training. Ashley runs the training department at VP Total Solutions, helping give our internal staff the skills they need to flourish in our industry. Along with training, Ashley is a Recruiter for VP. She has been with our company for over four years and continues to be a top performer!
Payroll Specialist & WC Controller
Kortni works diligently behind the scenes to ensure VP's Payroll, billing and Workers' Comp are handled properly. She is trained in a variety of skills that help VP succeed but focuses mainly on making sure people get paid! Although you may not see Kortni when you step into our office, we assure you she is busy striving for success on behalf of VP Total Solutions. Fun fact about Kort: she is by far the best athlete in our office, still doing backflips!
Office Administer Specialist
- We are SO excited to welcome Samantha to VP Total Solutions! Samantha handles all back office duties for our contractors as well as assists Recruiters with the on-boarding process. She will thrive with us at VP and we are all excited to see it!
- As the front office administrator, Angela can be found greeting and welcoming guests, scheduling and confirming appointments, assisting the back office, and working with other team members to ensure our contractors leave VP with a positive experience. Angela will also be assisting our Marketing department! We are excited to have her!