- Corey has 25+ years of staffing industry experience. He oversees VP's sales, using his connections and relationships created over the years. He is very active in networking events, the community and loves coaching youth football. Corey has helped build the infrastructure of VP Total Solutions, making it the successful and reputable company it is today!
- Doug leads VP in sales and has 20+ years of experience in Staffing. His dedication and commitment to both VP and his customers is evident through the relationships he has created. Doug is dependable, honest, and always delivers. While Doug is extremely competitive in his career, he is able to also balance time with his beautiful wife and loving family!
- I have been in staffing since 2015, and hold a Bachelor's in Business Administration from University of Michigan-Flint.
- I have a wonderful husband and two babies; a boy and a girl 19 months apart. They keep me very busy, although in my [little] free time a morning run and/or weight training is how I start my days.
- I enjoy coming to work in the morning, and I want to be a part of the process in helping others feel the same way about their careers!
- Meet Reagen! Reagen is one of VP's OG Recruiters. She has been with our company since 2015. Reagen's love for helping others allows her to be one of the most competitive Recruiters in the business. She always ensures our contractors get put in a position to succeed. If you are looking for a career . . call Reagen, bring her a Diet Coke, done deal!
- Larry is the Head of Technical Recruiting. His focus is to ensure client's requirements are delivered with high quality output and driven toward client satisfaction. He has years of IT experience to apply these skills to source the best technical talent on the market.
- Ashley specializes in training program design, workshop facilitation, workforce planning, and training. Ashley runs the training department at VP Total Solutions, helping give our internal staff the skills they need to flourish in our industry. Along with training, Ashley is a Recruiter for VP. She has been with our company for over four years and continues to be a top performer!
- Eva joined our team and quickly became one of VP's best Recruiters. Eva always has our contractor's best interest at heart and enjoys helping to start the careers of others. Eva is married with 5 children and 5 grandchildren. She loves spending time with family, jet skiing, and camping!
- Kelcie brings a strong background of recruiting and experience to VP. Her determined personality allows her to advance quickly in our industry. Kelcie is a sports fan, enjoys spending time with her fiancé and Doberman Pinscher, as well as helping other advance in their career. Call her today!
Kortni works diligently behind the scenes to ensure VP's Payroll, billing and Workers' Comp are handled properly. She is trained in a variety of skills that help VP succeed but focuses mainly on making sure people get paid! Although you may not see Kortni when you step into our office, we assure you she is busy striving for success on behalf of VP Total Solutions. Fun fact about Kort: she is by far the best athlete in our office, still doing backflips!
- Karli is the definition of a team player. No matter the task or project, she is an influential part of our team. Her duties range from overseeing operational systems to ensuring contractor experience. Karli's team oriented attitude helps create a positive and exciting environment at VP. We are lucky to have her!